Oct 22, 2010

Aevoz Portable Car Wash

Recently i chanced upon this product online, which is said to help us folks who live in HDB areas, with no direct access to a hose-to-tap. I went down to ODM Innovations to purchase the product.... oh my, i din know singapore still has such lok kok place around.


Specs wise, sounds good, 18 litres, 120 PSI.. seems like a quite okay product. And for S$159. It still seems like a reasonable buy.

But after washing with it for the first time. I got a rude shock.... i ran out of water... washing halfway through... its seems that 18 litres is not enough to wash the entire car...

Although 120 PSI is not that strong, i did find that it did a better job on my rims than if i do a pail and bucket washing on them.

Overall I like this, only when i want to wash my rims. otherwise i dun want the hassle of filling this up and dragging this air-stewardess looking gadget to my car....

No comments: